2023 Rose Bowl
2023 Rose Bowl
- Three nights at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim/Orange
- Breakfast Daily and Box Lunch on Game Day
- Dec 31st - This morning enjoy the float decorating barn as the final flowers are put on the floats for the parade including Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Jan 1st - Reserved Tournament of Roses Parade Grandstand Ticket on Colorado Blvd with excellent views for picture taking including Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation to the Parade and then onto the Game
- Jan 1st - Rose Bowl End Zone Game Ticket
- Roundtrip Shuttle Airport Transfers - SNA
- Hosted by Sports Empire tour staff
Relax in contemporary accommodations at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel near Disneyland with all the essentials in a modern, stylish guest rooms including Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree bed, 27-inch TVs with pay-per-view movies, and coffeemakers with complimentary coffee and tea. The hotel is about 45 miles from Pasadena and is 12 miles from Orange County Airport (SNA), 15 miles from Long Beach Airport (LGB) and 35 miles from Los Angeles Int'l Airport (LAX).
"Never on Sunday" policy dates to 1893 when officials decided to move the parade to Jan. 2 because New Year's Day fell on a Sunday and the festivities disrupted local church services.
- Sports Events
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Offering a lineup of the biggest and most exciting sporting events throughout North America –combined with a proven history of delivering the most complete and hassle free packages – Sports Empire offers the professional travel community the best value for customized sports and special event packages.
Our reputation has been built on over thirty years of consistently delivering value ... and never failing to deliver an event ticket. This strength, combined with our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
Please note we are a Tour Operator offering packages only - not individual components.